Meyer Aluminium Blanks, Inc. is committed to customer satisfaction. To this end, any Meyer product which does not meet the customer’s stated requirements can be returned for full credit within six (6) months of the invoice date.
- The customer should immediately contact one of our customer service representatives. The customer will be asked to provide the Meyer tag number of the defective skid, the rejected quantity, and the date that the material will be available for pickup.
- The net weight of the return quantity should be greater than or equal to 5 percent of the net weight of the original shipped quantity.
- All sheet orders must meet or exceed .250″ in total thickness in order to be covered under Meyer’s claim policy.
- For corrective action purposes, the customer must provide a sample showing the effects of the defect, as well as at least one unformed sample for mechanical testing.
- The customer will be expected to properly repackage the goods so as to avoid damage during the return shipment. If material is damaged during the return shipment because of improper packaging, the customer will be credited for customer purchase price minus scrap value.
- The Meyer shipping coordinator will contact the customer’s shipping representative to arrange for pickup of the rejected material on the date requested by the customer. Meyer will pay for the return freight expenses.
- Meyer will weigh and inspect the rejected material upon receipt. The customer will be credited at the original invoice price for the actual returned quantity.
- If Meyer determines through testing that the returned material meets all related specifications as stated on the customer’s PO, a 10 percent restocking fee will be deducted from the credit.
- Meyer takes pride in prompt resolution to claims and will strive to issue the credit within one week of the receipt of the returned material.